Prairie Crossing Apartments
Prairie Crossing Apartments are Section 42 apartments for low-income individuals and families. They are located on Allied Drive, close to shopping, bus routes and a bike path. All 48 units have 2 bedrooms which were completely renovated in 2000.
Qualified tenants' incomes must be at or below 60% of county median income level. Rent is $650 per month, which includes heat and water. The security deposit is $325.
If you are interested in a 2 bedroom apartment at Prairie Crossing, please contact (608) 277-1715 or email email@example.com.
Monday - Friday 10-4
2418 Allied Dr. Apt. 1
Madison, WI 53711
• Up-to-date and energy efficient 2 bedroom apartments
• On-site management and maintenance
• On-site Resident Service Coordinator
• On-site laundry facilities
• Off-street parking, on bus-line
• Community garden
• Playground areas
• Section 8 vouchers accepted
• Located right on the bike path and bus route
• Pets allowed with an additional fee. **Pet Restrictions, maximum of two cats and no dogs.
Our partners in this endeavor include the City of Madison CDBG, Edison Capital, Johnson Bank, Madison Gas and Electric, the Wisconsin Housing and Economic Development Authority, the United States Department of Housing and Urban Development, Office of Administration, Economic Development Incentive Special Projects and many community leaders and citizens in the Allied Drive neighborhood.