Project Home is seeking a part-time Intake Assistant to meet the needs of our growing home repair programs. This employee will be responsible for coordinating assigned home repair jobs for customers, issuing work orders and providing general support to the Intake Supervisor.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Respond to customer inquiry calls, emails, and communications.
- Perform intake for assigned Home Repair programs and other programs as needed. This includes determining customer eligibility, making referrals to other programs, processing applications, obtaining relevant information and documentation from customers, job costing and file maintenance.
- Monitor assigned programs to ensure they are following funding source requirements.
- Maintain accurate and complete customer files.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly reports to funding sources.
- Issue work orders to Home Repair Technicians and help with scheduling and coordinating as needed.
- Advertise programs as necessary to ensure adequate number of customer applications to fulfill grant contracts.
- Maintain relationships with other service agencies.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience:
- College degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of three years of administrative experience in an office setting.
Skills & Abilities:
- Must work well within a team and be willing and able to learn details and requirements of housing programs.
- Knowledge of record keeping and reporting procedures.
- Ability to efficiently handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated organizational skills and strong attention to detail.
- Intermediate MS Office experience (Outlook, Word & Excel) and ability to learn new programs quickly.
- Experience working with the public with heavy emphasis on telephone and email communication.
- Excellent communication skills and sensitivity to the needs of customers.
- Relevant experience in a non-profit setting is a plus.
Project Home offers an excellent benefits package with company paid health, dental, short term and long-term disability, and life insurance, as well as a company matched retirement account, generous PTO and generous Holiday pay. Part-time employees receive prorated benefits. Project Home fosters work-life balance for all employees in a caring supportive environment.
Interested candidates should send their resume to:
Project Home, Inc.
Attn: HR Manager
3841 Kipp St
Madison, WI 53718
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer