Learn more about Project Home in this overview video.
Project Home is a non-profit agency looking for a Part-Time Maintenance Supervisor to maintain rental property owned by Project Home. They would perform routine service and repair operations to maintain buildings, equipment, furnishings, fixtures, and grounds. The Maintenance Supervisor maintains relationships with residents and the contract management agent. They will note resident problems and physical maintenance needs and reports information to the Property Manager. They will represent Project Home to our residents and the surrounding neighborhood in a positive manner.
- Perform corrective and preventative maintenance for residents with service needs.
- Assists with apartment turnover procedures.
- Performs emergency maintenance during regular working hours. May be some after-hours emergency calls.
- Performs grounds upkeep duties.
- Reports all needed repairs to supervisor. Keeps supervisor informed as to progress, problems, etc., at all times.
- Provides assistance to skilled tradesmen such as HVAC mechanics, carpenters, electricians, and plumbers.
- Oversees maintenance services provided by the contract management agent.
- Maintains inventory of equipment and supplies. Picks up supplies, when needed.
- Reports security problems to supervisor.
- Attends training recommended by supervisor.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Strong technical skills in the areas of property maintenance, with at least three (3) years of experience.
- Must be able to perform heavy lifting (in excess of 75 pounds), and to tolerate extreme weather conditions.
- Position requires bending, lifting, working in small spaces and in high places.
- Should possess hand and power tools necessary to complete work.
- Must be well organized, have basic math skills and possess basic recordkeeping skills with a high level of accuracy. Computer skills are a plus.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with a wide range of people from diverse backgrounds.
- Strong customer service orientation is a must.
- Must be able to work independently, to work under pressure, and to meet deadlines in a productive, efficient and timely manner.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and access to an insured vehicle.
Project Home offers an excellent benefits package with company paid health, dental, short term and long-term disability, and life insurance, as well as generous PTO and Holiday pay. Project Home fosters work-life balance for all of its employees in a caring supportive environment.
Interested candidates should send their resume to:
Project Home, Inc.
Attn: Kari Nichols, HR Manager
3841 Kipp Street
Madison, WI 53718
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer