Our Services During COVID-19
Project Home's office is closed to visitors, until further notice. Please complete our online contact form or call us at (608) 246-3737 regarding questions, applications or to request information about our programs and services.
AN UPDATE FOR OUR CUSTOMERS
The health, safety and comfort of our customers remain our highest priorities. Project Home will be taking the following steps to help our customers and our community:
- We will shift as much customer communication as possible, to phone or email, to limit in-person contact with customers
- Project Home employees will follow Public Health Madison & Dane County requirements on mask wearing
- We ask that customers do not enter our work area, unless absolutely necessary
- Once Project Home employees have access to the home, customers are welcome to leave their home, while we perform our work
If customers have any other questions/requests, please discuss these with the staff member who contacts you to schedule work on your home. It is our pleasure to serve you and, with mutual respect, we will all stay healthy and safe. Thank you.
- The Project Home Team
Project Home remains committed to providing important and crucial services...here's why.
Stay Informed About COVID-19
- Wisconsin Department of Health Services
- Public Health Madison & Dane County
- Green County Public Health
- Columbia County Public Health
- Dodge County Public Health
- Iowa County Health Department
- Jefferson County Health Department
- Lafayette County Health Department
- Rock County Public Health
- Sauk County Health Department
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention
Other Community Resources
- Wisconsin Help for Homeowners (intended to mitigate financial hardships associated with the COVID-19 pandemic by preventing homeowner mortgage delinquencies, defaults, foreclosures, loss of utilities or home energy services, and displacement of low- and moderate-income households).
- USDA Home Repair Loans & Grants **for homeowners in rural areas (generally a population of 35,000 or less)**
- Covering Wisconsin (free help navigating health insurance options)
- United Way of Dane County
- Boys & Girls Club of Dane County
- United Way of Green County