- Comfort & Energy Improvements
- Window Replacements
- Decks & Ramps
- Accessibility & Safety Modifications to Bathrooms
- Water Heaters, Toilets, Plumbing Repairs...and more!
...Project Home Optimus can help!
*Consider us for your next repair or improvement project!
Contact Us today!
COMFORT & SAVINGS
- With rebates available through Focus on Energy's Home Performance with Energy Star Program this is a prime time to make energy-saving investments in your home.
TRUST, EXPERIENCE, TRAINING & QUALITY
- Project Home has been working to improve our community for nearly 50 years - (and we aren't going anywhere!) Put our trusted knowledge and skills to work for you and know that we will be here to honor our services and craftsmanship.
- We utilize industry leading equipment, tools and training to provide you with high quality service at a fair price.
- Our energy experts have made energy improvements to more than 20,000 homes during the past 40 years.
- All energy assessments are conducted by BPI certified Building Analysts.
- With a Master Certified Remodeler (who is also a Universal Design Certified Professional) and a Home Repair Technician with over 30 years of experience - home repairs and accessibility modifications get done right.
HOME INVESTMENT & COMMUNITY REINVESTMENT
- Your patronage helps us serve area residents through our nonprofit programs - improving area homes and neighborhoods.
- We're Local -- hire us and help support local jobs, local suppliers and our local economy.
Project Home wants to be your contractor, through Optimus!
* Please complete our Contact Form to schedule your Home Energy Assessment or Free Estimate.
If you need financing for your home project, ask about our financing options!
We are pleased to offer Optimus customers financing options through Dane County Credit Union.
Our friends at DCCU will find the best option for you — whether it’s a secured loan (like a home equity loan) or their special unsecured loan rates (for Optimus customers only).
*Contact Bridget Brei of Dane County Credit Union at (608) 287-1813 or Bridget.email@example.com