Minor Home Repair - City of Madison
- You must own and live in your home.
- Your home must be located in the City of Madison.
- The property cannot be currently on the market to be sold, or be put on the market to be sold, within the next twelve (12) months.
- The property cannot be in foreclosure, or going into foreclosure within the next (12) months.
- Your home cannot exceed 95% of the Dane County Median Purchase Price for a home. Single family home: $290,000 Duplex: $371,000 *(We can only work on the owner's side of a duplex).
- Your total gross household income cannot exceed 80% of the Dane County Median Income. (See Income Chart below)
|Household Size||Maximum Annual Gross Income|
Want to Apply?
City of Madison Minor Home Repair Program
Or call Project Home, Inc at (608) 246-3737 ext.2200
Please review this Lead-Safe Certified document
Please download the Renovate Right Booklet as it is a requirement for this program.