Prairie Crossing Apartments are Section 42 apartments for low-income individuals and families. They are located on Allied Drive, close to shopping, bus routes and a bike path. All 48 units have 2 bedrooms. Qualified tenants' incomes must be at or below 60% of county median income level. Rent is $790 per month, which includes heat and water. The security deposit is $325.
If you are interested in a 2 bedroom apartment at Prairie Crossing, please contact (608) 277-1715 or email email@example.com.
Office Hours: 10:00am-3:30pm Monday, Wednesday, and Friday & 10:00am-5:30pm Tuesday and Thursday at 2418 Allied Drive #1 Madison, WI 53711
- Up-to-date and energy efficient 2 bedroom apartments
- On-site management and maintenance
- On-site Resident Service Coordinator
- On-site laundry facilities
- Off-street parking, on bus-line
- Community garden
- Playground areas
- Section 8 vouchers accepted
- Located right on the bike path and bus route
- No pets allowed at this time
Our current partners include the City of Madison CDBG Office and Community Development Authority, Wisconsin Housing and Economic Development Authority, and United States Department of Housing and Urban Development.